Monday, September 7, 2009

Reflection 2

After reading Danna Walker's blog, I honestly thought that she would be a bit arrogant. However, the second after she walked into our class, my opinion changed. She was friendly and down-to-earth and was genuinely interested in talking to a few of us before she began speaking. One thing she discussed that really made me think was when she told us to write our obituaries too see what we want to accomplish in our lives. Without the slightest clue as to what I want to do with my life, I came up with nothing. Not even an idea. I mean hopefully I'll work for some cool organization and get married, but other than that, I haven't the slightest idea. Hopefully after I graduate college, I can look back on this blog and know exactly what I want to do, but for now I'm totally clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment