Sunday, October 11, 2009

Reflection

I was very intrigued with what Mary Hanson had to say, but I also don't know if I can really live my life in the way that she suggested. In theory the idea of trying everything and taking classes in lots of different areas seems like a good idea, but its not as easy to put into practice. In order to take classes from all sorts of different areas, you'd have to spend like a year of just exploring classes. With scholarships only lasting four years, its hard to take just a year just exploring classes. Furthermore, I feel as if its emphasized to make sure you're on track for your major so if I'm not taking as many classes, even extra non-required classes for my major, I feel as if I won't be as prepared as other students on the same path as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment