Saturday, October 24, 2009

Week 8 Reflection - President Kerwin

Upon entering American University, I was set on pursuing a business degree. Ultimately, I planned to work my way to becoming a top executive at a highly ranked company. However when we were talking about how everything President Kerwin says is planned and strategically said, I began to reconsider this plan. A top business executive must practice the same type of care and strategery in his or her talk as President Kerwin does. I much prefer being around people who are honest and relaxed rather than someone who is constantly planning his or her words carefully. I'm still interested in pursuing my major in business but I realize now how important the direction that I take that major is so that I don't end up in a field where a very strategic performance is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment